FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
The KILIFAIR team is working in cooperation with Ethiopian Airlines, Africa’s leading international airline, for best price options and easy traveling to the Roadshow events. If you join the group booking, ET assures a discount on your flight.
Yes, if you travel to Europe, you need a so called “Schengen Visa”. We are in contact with the German Embassy in Dar es Salaam to support the visa process.
All exhibitors travel as a group with a private luxury 5* bus between all event cities.
Yes, exhibitors get the chance to participate in one or two “free of charge” workshops/seminars.
In addition, we offer optional social activities and sightseeing tours at separate costs.
Due to the nature of the events, taking place in different hotel venues, we won’t be able to provide a layout plan. Tables will be given away on “first come – first served” base from 14:30 on each event day. Displays with your company name and logo will be provided. As all buyers rotate to each table, there is no “poor spot”.
We don’t provide a list of invited and registered buyers in advance because there is no need to make individual appointments with them. Our special rotation system during the event will ensure that every exhibitor meets every buyer. A detailed contact list of all attending buyers of each city will be sent to you right after each event.
- Flight discount by Ethiopian Airlines (as group booking discount)
- Priority visa application process at German Embassy
- Your exhibitor table at 4 events per Roadshow (for maximum 2 delegates of your company)
- Meet and get contact details of 25-40 travel agents/buyers at each event
- 1-2 customized marketing seminars/workshops per Roadshow
- Buffet dinner with snacks and beverages on each event days
- Roadshow booklet with your company profile and full contacts (300 copies to be distributed)
- Daily raffle with “minute of fame” options for exhibitors
- Hotel and leisure activity options, guided city tours on special request
- Transport by private luxury 5* bus between all event cities
(you do not have to organize your traveling from one city to the other)
- Your flight from Tanzania to Europe and back to Tanzania
- Visa costs
- Hotel accommodation (if you don’t book the hotel “smart package”)
- Dinner on non-event days / lunch on all days
- Costs for leisure activities and city tours
Yes, we have a special hotel package for all Roadshow exhibitors, based on the special rates given to us by the event hotels. The “My Tanzania” Roadshow hotel “smart package” contains 6 nights in the 4*/5* event hotels, including breakfast.
It’s up to the exhibitor what to bring for best marketing action.
Here are some examples: Roll-up banner (max. 2 for each table), African style tablecloth, brochures, flyers, business cards, tablet or laptop for presentations, VR glasses, contact book, stapler, pens, etc. If you like to participate to the raffle, please bring vouchers and/or the prizes.
Travel agents and DMC’s who are interested in Tanzania, who want to learn more about the country and the safaris options, accommodation, mountain climbing, beach holidays etc. and who are looking for new direct business contacts in Tanzania.
You get in contact with 30 top exhibitors, like tour operators, incentive companies (e.g. balloon safaris), airlines, hotels, lodges and camps) from mainland Tanzania and Zanzibar. Presentations held by Tanzania Tourist Board (TTB), Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) and Ngorongoro Conservations Area Authority (NCAA) give you a deep insight into the country and its culture. New national parks get presented as well as new tourist attractions, both implementing environmental awareness.
The “My Tanzania” Roadshows are your chance to tie new direct contacts and to expand your first-hand knowledge.
At every event we provide a finger food buffet with continental and African cuisine. There is also a raffle with attractive prices and we offer guaranteed fam trip places for KARIBU-KILIFAIR, East African largest tourism fair, which takes place in Arusha every year on the first weekend in June.
The Roadshows are free of charge for buyers. We even provide free parking at the event hotel.