General Terms & Conditions
A list with the recommended hotels (event hotels) in all cities is going to be published to all participants. Accommodation costs will be at the own expense of each exhibitor – and is not included in the package. “Smart packages” with discounted prices are available for each Roadshow.
Advertising & Marketing
KILIFAIR “My Tanzania” Roadshow marketing and advertising is focused on potential tourists, travel agents and buyers.
Cancellation / Liability Policy
The organizer has the right to move or postpone booked/confirmed exhibitor registrations for any internal or unpredictable circumstances (including natural calamities or the outbreak of a pandemic disease), in the interest of safety and for the success of the Roadshow event, to another date or venue – in full or by individual city – without any compensation or refund.
In case of full cancellation of the event by the organizer, the exhibitor can claim back the full amount paid to the organizer. In case of a partial cancellation of one city event only, the exhibitor can claim back the partial amount paid only.
The organizer is not taking responsibility or claims for any external costs of the exhibitor, beside the actual Roadshow package booked and paid to the organizer.
A cancellation of already booked and confirmed participation by exhibitors is possible. Depending on the date of cancellation, a certain amount will be retained for late cancellation and administration.
Up to 100 days before the Roadshow date > 90% of paid amount will be reimbursed to client.
99-71 days before event date > 75% of the paid amount will be reimbursed to client.
70-51 days before event date > 50% of the paid amount will be reimbursed to client.
50-30 days before event date > 25% of the paid amount will be reimbursed to client.
29-0 days before event date > no reimbursement to client possible anymore.
Disputes & Disagreements
Distribution of Advertising Material
Food & Beverages
All events include a finger food buffet with snacks for dinner as well as non-alcoholic drinks and coffee during the actual event. Lunch and not regular offered alcoholic drinks have to be paid by the exhibitor.
To guarantee your participation, a 50% deposit is required within 7 days after registration. The remaining 50% must be paid 4 weeks before the event.
A 10% non-refundable registration fee is included in the 50% deposit paid.
Seminars & Workshops
Set up & Turn down
Possibility to share a table with an affiliated company.
Stand Conditions & Etiquette
- Each event will take place in a professional hall in the published event hotels.
- Every exhibitor will be provided with 1 table with electricity for your laptop, 3 chairs and space for maximum 2 pop-up banners.
- The exhibitor’s company name will be shown on a display sign on your table.
- All exhibitors are requested to maintain a proper, professional and friendly presentation of their table and products at all time.
- Any dangerous, hazardous or easy inflammable items are not allowed at exhibition tables. All materials used for construction work or for display must be fire-proof or made from non-flammable material. The organizer does not take responsibility for accidents or fire caused by exhibitors.
- The consumption of alcoholic drinks on the table is prohibited.
- Audio/video presentation should be on a reasonable sound level to avoid any conflict with table neighbours or visitors. The organizer reserves the right to monitor, level or stop the audio/video presentation when necessary.